A Message from Table 3 Restaurant Group and Cedar Street Grille
We are all looking forward to the day we can, again, serve you a great meal or craft cocktail in house… but until that day, the next best thing is a take-home meal from Cedar Street Grille. We are committed to serving you in the safest, friendliest, and most efficient way possible.
As we continue to monitor all recommendations by the CDC and Governor Baker, we want to assure our customers of the specific steps we’re taking to ensure Cedar Street Grille remains a place from where everyone can feel comfortable ordering and enjoying a delicious meal at home.
- We’ve educated our employees on all preventative measures provided
by the CDC
- We’re emphasizing continual hand washing, cleaning, and sanitization policies for all areas of the restaurant associated with preparing and delivering your food
- We’re offering and encouraging “contact free” online ordering and checkout for all orders
- We’re offering “contact free” curbside pickup to abide by all social distancing rules for the safety of our customers and employees
- Our curbside pickup employees are wearing protective gear and are minimizing contact with customers to the fullest extent possible. They are also continually sanitizing all work areas.
We encourage pre-ordering of all orders in advance, or by 4 pm same day, to ensure our reduced kitchen staff can prepare your order in a timely fashion. You can note your requested pick-up time in the additional information field at checkout.
As always, our team is ready and willing to answer any questions you may have!
As a side note: Table 3 is preparing a family meal twice a week for our employees and your kind gratuities are helping us underwrite the cost of the meal each in every week. Thank you from Table 3 and our employees for your incredible amount of support and generosity.